Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees Director Education: 1- B. Sc. Food Sci., (1963). Faculty of Agriculture- Ain Shames University. 2- M. Sc. Food Technology (1969).
Board of Trustees General Secretary A passionate individual who has substantial expertise in the field of Marketing and Fundraising for charity and
Maareif Founder & Board of Trustees’ Treasurer. Member of the Fifty Committee for making the Constitution, and specialized in managing NGOs dedicated to education &
We aim to achieve a quantum leap in the level of education, according to the latest systems and international standards and achieving educational interdependence between the classes.
What we value
- We operate with the highest International Quality standards of Education and training.
- We believe in Volunteer work and community integration to develop societies.
- We don’t give them fish, we teach them how to fish it themselves.
- We aim through partnership and integration with the government and the private sector to serve the community at large.
- We contribute through this partnership and our activities in serving the major national projects.