Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees Director Education: 1- B. Sc. Food Sci., (1963). Faculty of Agriculture- Ain Shames University. 2- M. Sc. Food Technology (1969).
Board of Trustees General Secretary A passionate individual who has substantial expertise in the field of Marketing and Fundraising for charity and
Magda Ghonem, Ph.D. Former Board of Trustees Director. UN Development Expert and Professor of the Agricultural Economy at Ain Shams University. Socio-economist
Former General Secretary, former Head of teachers at Jesuit, and a the pioneer of French teaching in Egypt. 1944 - 1956: Study elementary, middle and secondary school in
Maareif Founder & Board of Trustees’ Treasurer. Member of the Fifty Committee for making the Constitution, and specialized in managing NGOs dedicated to education &
We aim to achieve a quantum leap in the level of education, according to the latest systems and international standards and achieving educational interdependence between the classes.
What we value
- We operate with the highest International Quality standards of Education and training.
- We believe in Volunteer work and community integration to develop societies.
- We don’t give them fish, we teach them how to fish it themselves.
- We aim through partnership and integration with the government and the private sector to serve the community at large.
- We contribute through this partnership and our activities in serving the major national projects.